This mini rotary Parking is designed to permit up to a maximum of 20 cars to be parked easily and safely, on the surface area required to park 2 cars.
- Especially if you use Rotary parking system with Midway drive-in type, you are utilizing underground space efficiently as well as the space on ground. This model is very popular in height (altitude) restriction area. Therefore, you can be parked a lot of cars under given land space regardless of height restriction.
- Technical Innovation: adopt a COG PLATE CHAIN to rotate pallets more perfectly and efficiently
- The parked car is easily retrieved by pushing the button for the relevant position number the car is parked on. This causes the required car to rotate down to ground level ready for the driver to enter the safety zone and reverse the car out of the system
- Rotary Parking System circulates the pallets vertically in which the cars are taken up and down by big chain.
- This system is classified into the independent steel fabrication type and built-in type. According to the entrance level, Bottom drive-in: Parking rooms are located above the entrance level that is most common type, Top drive-in: Parking rooms are located below the entrance level, Midway drive-in: Parking rooms are located above and below the entrance level.
- The system is provided with auto guidance system and multiple safety sensors.
- Changing the direction of car by built-in turntable automatically so that the driver can retrieve the car to forward movement.